Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Springfield 16 driving lamp got stone chipped and broke, can somebody tell me if lamps from the chieftain or other models are the same fitment?.
I been told of different part numbers.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the offer, but I am from the UK so postage and tax etc make it too costly. But thanks again. I have been offered a set from a chieftain so need to know if they will fit ?.

·
Registered
299 Posts
My Springfield 16 driving lamp got stone chipped and broke, can somebody tell me if lamps from the chieftain or other models are the same fitment?.
I been told of different part numbers.
From a quick search of cheapcycleparts.com It looks like its the same part number for both the passing lamps and the headlight for most (if not all) of the bikes.

Note: I first looked up the part using their parts breakdown list then I had to go back to the start page and scroll down to the Indian picture and once I clicked on that I was able to put in the part number and do a search and on the next page it allowed me to click on a link "where used" and that listed all the bikes the part number was used on.

Hope that helps
John

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's just the info I need, Indian do have different numbers here but all photos look the same for both bikes. I shall give them a try. I do like the classic look of the std lights, the LEDs may be better but look alien to me. Thank you..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts