Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am looking for a pair of adjustable two-finger levers for clutch and brake, have yet to find them.
I am super satisfied with the following levers:

I bought it in black with red adjusters.

·
Registered
491 Posts
I'm a little confused about what I'm reading. I recently installed bar-end mirrors, and the way they are positioned means that the ball at the end of the clutch lever contacts the mirror mount slightly. I'm not terribly bothered by the stock brake lever but I would like a shorty clutch lever. Of course, my OCD might not allow me to have a mis-matched set on the bike so I probably would do both anyway.

I see that some people are saying that the clutch cable adjuster needs to be cut off and others showing pics where it's still there. I've never replaced a set of levers that required more than pin out, swap lever, pin in... so I'm a little confused on what I should be looking for in a replacement set.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Slide the clutch perch a little to the right, would that work?
I considered that and will probably go that way if I can't find an easy aftermarket swap, but I do like the idea of a two-finger clutch lever with how light the pull is on this bike. Of course, I've pretty much blown my budget and then some on all the farkles thus far so maybe your suggestion is best for now.

·
Bronze member
2,462 Posts
You only have to cut the cable adjuster if you install a aftermarket lever AND perch.

If you keep the oem perch, and add any of the aftermarket levers you don’t have to play with the cable.

And yeah just slide the perch down the bars. Mine has about an inch gap between the clutch perch and the switch cluster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have the clutch lever clash with bar end mirrors as well. Rizoma seem to have a replacement lever. Spoke to UK distributor on Friday, took a measurement on the existing lever over the weekend and will speak to distributor again today to check the Rizoma replacement is actually shorter.

Rizoma lists these as direct replacements:
3D lever, now discontinued, but a few left in stock.
Adjustable Plus which UK would have to order in from Rizoma.

Will let you know how I get on.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Rizoma 3D levers measure 210mm from end of blade to the perch (widest points) according to UK distributor... which looks to be the same as stock.

I’ve ordered the Rizoma Adjustable Plus, which should be here in about 3 weeks.
Brake LBX500B
Clutch LBX840B

·
Registered
24 Posts
I checked their website but it didn’t say; does the clutch lever operate the clutch micro-switch do you know?
I think there should be a pin on the underside of the lever.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Dunno mate...didn’t look...they are model specific so I gather it would...find out tomorrow...👍😎🇦🇺

1 - 20 of 77 Posts