Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Headlights are usually one of the first things I replace on older bikes... just can’t beat the increased visibility an safety of LED.

I’m struggling on the Vintage a bit because I really want to keep this bike looking classic/vintage and stock.

Has anyone installed LEDs that keep the classic look of a large halogen lamp? The lights are surprisingly good for halogen, but still think LED is a big advantage on the road.

·
Bronze member
1,509 Posts
Most of the direct replacement LED bulbs are direct fit and won't change the look of the front end. Having said that, if you have a 2014 Vintage, you won't be able to run LEDs unless you get a new ECM or do some other finagling to make it work.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Most of the direct replacement LED bulbs are direct fit and won't change the look of the front end. Having said that, if you have a 2014 Vintage, you won't be able to run LEDs unless you get a new ECM or do some other finagling to make it work.
I'll have to look into that. Thanks for the information.

I've yet to ride mine at night this summer. But summer is over for the most part with the foot of snow we're getting right now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts