Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just installed the Radiantz LED Taillight with the License Plate Mount w LED Light. The Taillight/Turn Signals work wonderfully with no issue as I tested them before hooking up the License Plate LED lights. However, once I hooked up Light for the plates, I get my lights flashing a few times when I turn the bike on with everything working fine after the flashing except the warning light comes on. Is the bike ok to ride? Should I be concerned? It fires up just fine.
The bike came with a side license plate brake light that I removed for the Radiantz. I ran the black and white cables of the frame light into the old red and black from the previous brake light on the license plate kit. Electrical is probably the hardest thing for me about modding. Please let me know if more information is needed to assist.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would prefer to have the LED lights hooked up. It is easy enough to disconnect the wires and stow them though. Is this possibly something that could be resolved by adding a resistor?

·
Registered
615 Posts
Damn strange. I spliced into the Wife's Bobbers harness, right where the old license plate light wires were and I have no such issues with her LED Light plate.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts