Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

LED driving lights for 21 VDH

1574 Views 12 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  eyeguy
Recently got a 21 VDH and want to put the regular Pathfinder LED headlight on it, along with the driving lights. Looking on Indian's site, I'm not seeing a compatible pair of LED driving lights.
Does anyone know if the LED driving lights for the older models will fit?
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
157 Posts

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those matte black lights are exactly what I was wanting, but on the Indian site, it doesn't list them as compatible for the 21 models. Same with the LED driving lights.
I'm skeptical that they won't work, but I'd hate to order the parts to find out a simple change in bolt location was why they were incompatible, then have to return them.

· Registered
Chief Vintage 2019 Willow & Ivory, 2021 Challenger Dark Horse Black Smokee
34 Posts
Maybe a filler piece for both sides.
do have a friend that is a Machinist ?.
if so no problem make them and powder coat the filler pieces.

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh no!!
I recently bought a used set of driving lights, but they were the gloss black.
I'm really hoping these fit. The bike they came from shows cross compatibility.
I really hate that you had to wait so long just to find out they won't fit.

· Registered
157 Posts
Oh no!!
I recently bought a used set of driving lights, but they were the gloss black.
I'm really hoping these fit. The bike they came from shows cross compatibility.
I really hate that you had to wait so long just to find out they won't fit.
Yup,,,,
My dealer spoke with Indian tech support and they say the only option is the gloss black set.

· Registered
157 Posts
Picked my new set up today and I have to say that I am EXTREMELY disappointed in them; the kit fits but that’s about the only good thing I can say about it.
The kit has the appearance of something cobbled together from a parts bin - not at all as well thought out as the the matte black kit with the built in spacers, etc.; the stainless spacers with the black nylon bushings look cheap and are a supreme pain in the ass to put on.
The gloss black finish on the brackets looks cheap next to the matte finish, so I’ve taken them to be powder coated.
Ive decided to leave the contrast of the gloss black on the driving lights as it matches the turn signals front and rear.

Overall, I wish I had kept the matte finish set and just cut and welded them.
KL

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If I had paid full price for mine, I guarantee I'd be just as unhappy, but I got mine for a pretty sweet deal, so I won't complain. I'm still on the fence about powdercoating though. It would certainly be more uniform.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts