Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A lot of members have been private messaging me to ask where I got my leather tourpack. I figured I would show some pictures of it and share some info.
The bag is 14"x 24". I got it from LeDoux leather. http://www.ledouxleather.com/productdetails.asp?cat=Motorcycles&ID=4&pID=81
The owner is Butch LeDoux. He makes them in many different sizes and leather colors. It takes about 4 weeks to get the bag. The quality is amazing! He matched the Indian color exactly! The bag has a hard wood bottom frame so it holds it's shape and easy to mount to my rack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
A lot of members have been private messaging me to ask where I got my leather tourpack. I figured I would show some pictures of it and share some info.
The bag is 14"x 24". I got it from LeDoux leather. Handmade Leather Accessories | Motorcycle Custom Leather Accessories | Sportsmen Custom Leather Accessories | Historical Re-enactment Custom Leather Accessories| Le Doux Leather Custom Leather Products
The owner is Butch LeDoux. He makes them in many different sizes and leather colors. It takes about 4 weeks to get the bag. The quality is amazing! He matched the Indian color exactly! The bag has a hard wood bottom frame so it holds it's shape and easy to mount to my rack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi, Beautiful bag. I checked out the website. quite reasonable too. Just one question. Did you just order the "Indian Tan", or was it a special color? Thanks, Cobra Earl

·
Registered
218 Posts
Awesome looking bike pcampanjr. All of that brown leather looks great! kinda makes me wonder if I should have bought a Vintage instead of a Chieftan.

Reactions: Roll On

·
Registered
127 Posts
I love the look of the LeDoux bags but i've been waiting for 7 months for him to get back to me. in that time he raised his prices by $200 a bag. Heathers Leathers also have nice trunks by they are about $700.

SO i found this bag on eBay for $177 by Rugged Leather. made in Pakistan and three day shipping for $59. It comes in a nice tan color that almost matched the 2014 leather on my bike before i dyed it.

I used the leftover dye from the time i did my leather (Fiebings oil based light brown and saddle tan) and one coat of resolene to seal it.

I used domed rivets from Tandy leather along with a coule of thier dog colar kits to secure it to the Indian luggage rack. I also got an Indian concho on eBay that matches the saddle bag conchos.

Its about 22" wide, 11" high, and 10" deep. it has pocket on the sides and back and a couple inside as well. it comes with a nice shoulder strap and is really well made.

I like the fact that the out two straps wrap completly around the bag and are extra long so i can strap my jacket to the top.
DSC_0607 (3).JPG
DSC_0604 (3).JPG
DSC_0605 (3).JPG
DSC_0606 (3).JPG

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi guys, I love all this bags (really all of them), I wonder if there is a place/dealer where you can walk in and out with your bag. I would feel more comfortable to make sure the color is matching my 2015 bags. For those who have bags like this for some times now, any issue like with 2014 leather?

·
Founding member / Distinguished
4,503 Posts
That is really nice!

Reactions: Roll On
1 - 20 of 113 Posts