Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Looks Great. Closest to factory that I've seen. And thank you for the pics and formula, Think I'll use it when I'm ready.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sweet!!

Looks good. Had a saddlery redo mine up in Ocala which seems to be lasting pretty well. I have touched it up with Indian's new dye kit and the bees wax. Are you coming up for Biketoberfest? There is an informal LOOP ride starting at new Indian dealer on Beach St at noon on Sunday, Oct 19th. Lunch at Snack Jacks on Flagler Beach at midpoint.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Beeswax is used for waterproofing leather. Mink oil also works. Try it on hidden area first to make sure you like darker/richer color. Does not replace dye in areas that need color. Blend in dye you like first then add 2 or 3 coats of sealer, then waterproof.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Not too long after. I use a product called Gliptone comes from England. Their motorcycle blend is both conditioner & waterproof in one. Get it through liquidleather.com There basic leather conditioner is great for your car and is blended to smell just like leather. Stuff is top of the line and not cheap.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts