Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor / bronze
2,940 Posts
Wow. Those are beautiful. Great job. I would be interested in selling for you. I have some other ideas that you could probably do very well. If you prefer to sell direct, no problem and best wishes. www.IndianAftermarket.com 954-247-1450 Marcus

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow. Those are beautiful. Great job. I would be interested in selling for you. I have some other ideas that you could probably do very well. If you prefer to sell direct, no problem and best wishes. www.IndianAftermarket.com 954-247-1450 Marcus
Marcus,

I would be interested in selling these through you. Please let me know what you would need from me to make it happen. I would make these to order. Currently only in black.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Hi, can you do black leather with white stitching w/ the chrome studs around the top and bottom of the wrap to match the stock seat? I have a lot of Swarovski crystals on my bike as well...was thinking alternating chrome studs and a crystal stud. Is that something that could be done? Thanks!

·
Registered
302 Posts
I am making the Leather Fork Wraps pictured if anyone would like a set for their bike, please send me a PM and we can discuss.
View attachment 271265
I would be interested in purchasing these for my Bride’s Indian Scout. Black something similar to what I have on my Springfield without the fringe since the Scout has no safe place for the Fringed type. Kevin 605-787-3028

1 - 8 of 8 Posts