Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor / bronze
3,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may not be for everyone, but we are offering a leather covered Beach Bar for the Scout. (Not cheap.) We also have leather fork covers. Soon we will offer a leather cover for the head light. This one is difficult but coming along. I am try to offer as many things as possible for the Scout. I love the tan leather so I am covering anything I can with leather. You might like some or all of it. Let me know what you think.
Vehicle Motorcycle Iron Automotive tire Automotive lighting
Motorcycle accessories Motor vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank Motorcycle
Available at www.IndianAftermarket.com

·
Vendor / bronze
3,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I might offer leather wraps so you can apply the to your stock Scout handle bars as a kit. It would require 2 or 3 hours to install the leather. But I can offer it for a lot less money (in the $89 range). Again what do you think?

·
Speak softly and carry a big stick. Teddy R
1,529 Posts
Not my cup of tea, but its nice craftsmanship.

Reactions: Marcus

·
Registered
174 Posts
This may not be for everyone, but we are offering a leather covered Beach Bar for the Scout. (Not cheap.) We also have leather fork covers. Soon we will offer a leather cover for the head light. This one is difficult but coming along. I am try to offer as many things as possible for the Scout. I love the tan leather so I am covering anything I can with leather. You might like some or all of it. Let me know what you think. View attachment 36145 View attachment 36146 Available at www.IndianAftermarket.com
How do the leather fork covers respond to typical motion of the forks on the road? This motion is handled by the accordion structure of typical covers. I like the look but am concerned they might bunch after time.

BTW-Love your leather grips for the Scout. A nice product. :cool:

Reactions: Marcus

·
Registered
121 Posts
How do the leather fork covers respond to typical motion of the forks on the road? This motion is handled by the accordion structure of typical covers. I like the look but am concerned they might bunch after time.

BTW-Love your leather grips for the Scout. A nice product. :cool:
that part of the fork doesn't compress...

·
Vendor / bronze
3,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I thought about making accordian leather covers for the bottom of the fork (gaiters). Then I came to my senses.

·
Vendor / bronze
3,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No problem. You don't see leather covered forks and bars very often. It is a little weird but I kind of like it.

·
Vendor / bronze
3,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am working on several leather products. Cover the headlight. A fender strip for the rear and maybe the front fender. Capt. Itch is making mud flaps and a crotch cooler with the warbonnet logo on it for me to sell. I might even make some kind of leather wrap for the tank. Most people won't want all of this but it will be cool to show off and people will want pieces of it (I hope).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts