Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Yesterday I did my last ride of 2015, just a quick ride with a couple of high school friends. From San Antonio to Boerne took the back roads, about 80 miles. Weather was good and ride was even better. No better way to end 2015.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Just got back, also, from a short, local ride. Watched some A-hole cager try to take me out at a traffic circle. Wasn't close though. I was watching him and expecting it.
Stopped and bought a couple Power Ball Lottery tickets. Saturday's drawing is up to $345 million. Who knows... maybe I'll be opening an Indian dealership here in Solomons. [happy]

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just got back, also, from a short, local ride. Watched some A-hole cager try to take me out at a traffic circle. Wasn't close though. I was watching him and expecting it.
Stopped and bought a couple Power Ball Lottery tickets. Saturday's drawing is up to $345 million. Who knows... maybe I'll be opening an Indian dealership here in Solomons. [happy]
I also pick up Power Ball Lottery tickets.

·
Founding member / platinum
10,006 Posts
Weather was good and ride was even better. No better way to end 2015.
Still a lot of snow on ground and maybe some more by morning. I might not get in my New Year ride this year. :(:(:mad:

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
View attachment 29356 Yesterday I did my last ride of 2015, just a quick ride with a couple of high school friends. From San Antonio to Boerne took the back roads, about 80 miles. Weather was good and ride was even better. No better way to end 2015.
I like the red one, the rest kinda look lame :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts