Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
Meggie are your T shirts the newer more athletic fit or regular fit? I am one of those who wear a large unless they are sized for the wash board ab guys then I go XL.

·
Founding member / Distinguished
2,017 Posts
Com'on Meggie,
All work and no play makes Meggie a dull girl. What are you doing for fun this Labor Day weekend? Most excellent photos?
--- Randall

·
6,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Com'on Meggie,
All work and no play makes Meggie a dull girl. What are you doing for fun this Labor Day weekend? Most excellent photos?
--- Randall
Thanks! This thing has taken a life of its on, but it's also fun! Riding tomorrow, stay tuned for more picts.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Hi Meggie!
Just throwing you a note, received my two shirts and they are great. Nice quality of cotton and great fit.
Thanks!

·
Senior member / gold
6,413 Posts

·
6,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Any chance of getting the "Older the Motor" and "Big D Speed Shop" in a 2x or 3x size? Love your stuff!!!
Absolutely. Headed on vacation but I will be placing an order when I get back and I'll print some bigger ones. Long or short sleeves? These run a little slim, so if you are in between sizes, I'd go with the 3x. Thanks so much for the words of encouragement and support. This, by the way goes to the entire forum, you've been great.

·
Senior member / gold
6,413 Posts
Absolutely. Headed on vacation but I will be placing an order when I get back and I'll print some bigger ones. Long or short sleeves? These run a little slim, so if you are in between sizes, I'd go with the 3x. Thanks so much for the words of encouragement and support. This, by the way goes to the entire forum, you've been great.
Will place my order when you guys get back! Anybody that supports us... we will do our best to support them! Thanx for always "Being There" for us! You are here for our encouragement... not just for $$$!!!

·
Senior member / gold
6,413 Posts
Will order in the morning! You're the best... well, at least in the top 10! Hahaha!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts