Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #41 (Edited)
Have tune 2 installed, seems to be a better mapping. Not as aggressive, more power over complete band. Ordered Arlen Ness fender for 21” wheel coming from SMTMACHINING. Handing over to painter as soon as it arrives. He is still working on rear fender. Also dropped off solo seat and rear seat extension to my upholsterer, Chris @ Buxcustoms.com for some of his handiwork....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
290 Posts
Love the build! My in-laws live out near Beaver and we're planning a ride out there when it's nice. Maybe we'll pass you! :)

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Fender arrived today, raw steel. Off to painters tomorrow to get it in primer, ready for paint!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Little teaser, rear fender is painted. Now for the graphics!!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Rear fender getting ready for palladium and airbrushing...

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Work in progress

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #47

War paint is next...

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #48

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
New seat installed. Purchased from "Lutch", great person to do business with. Also put on my arrowhead seat bolt cover.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Thanks for the kind words above Bud! Your bike is looking great! I can’t wait to see the completed build!

Did you make that arrowhead seat bolt?

Lutch

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Thanks for the kind words above Bud! Your bike is looking great! I can’t wait to see the completed build!

Did you make that arrowhead seat bolt?

Lutch
Yes I did...I made a few molds from the pewter belt buckle, used acrylic resin to make, along with counter sinking the M8 bolt, neodymium magnets and IRG pins. I should have some ready to sell in the next week or so....

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Beautiful work on the fender.
Love the arrowhead seatbolt.
Would love to have one of those.
Beautiful piece.
I should have some ready in about a week if you’re interested. Will have a variety of pins available as well as some different colors.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Yes, I would be interested in one! PM me the details when you have them ready! Are there color options on the arrowhead?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Yes, I would be interested in one! PM me the details when you have them ready! Are there color options on the arrowhead?
Yes! Right now I have pewter, pearl black, copper, bronze and gold. Most other colors can be had with exception of chrome. That is going to take some experimentation.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
On to the La Loba updates! Looks like Chris at buxcustoms.com has finished my seat....awesome, just awesome Chris!!!

waiting on the matching rear pad. My front wheel will be here June 2. The 21” Arlen Ness Front fender and customized rear fender are still in paint. Ordered a new primary cover from Brock Black, something more in line with the theme of the bike. Slowly coming together. Im in no hurry as I’ve got northwestern PA roads/loops to ride and she is running great!!!!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Here's a full look....completed today!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Rear fender mural progress.....

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Here is the full seat on the bike, gotta admit, I like it alot!!

41 - 60 of 68 Posts