Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed one on my bike. The difference is day and night, it really "finishes" the rear tail light chrome.

Kuryakyn before.JPG

and after installation.

Kuryakyn after.JPG

...and here is a side view.

Kuryakyn after side.JPG

The only thing I would do differently, if I had it to do again, is gently spread the tail light cover while putting it on. The two sided tape will "grab" the tail light before the light cover is in it's proper place.

Attachments

·
Registered
354 Posts
Put it on my Chieftain yesterday. Really cleaned up the look from the rear. No I need to figure out what to do the the license plate bracket!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Looks Great! I put one on my Black Roadmaster and love the look!

Reactions: SterlingDrive

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
Have had it on my bike for 3 months, it has stayed on well, makes the rear taillight area look a lot nicer.

---

Live Free and Die Well
Texas Hill Country - Wimberley
Ahote - my 2015 Blue and Ivory Chieftain

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
Mine now looks like an arrow with a chrome edge.

---

Live Free and Die Well
Texas Hill Country - Wimberley
Ahote - my 2015 Blue and Ivory Chieftain

·
Bronze member
1,589 Posts
Agreed. I put this on at some point last summer right after it was available (same time as the tappet block cover). Really like how it cleaned up and "completed" the assembly.

·
Registered
938 Posts
This was the first trinket the wife bought for the bike. It does look great. You're absolutely dead on balls accurate about that tape grabbing.

·
Silver member
4,789 Posts
First piece I bought
Me too. Then I added Kuryaken road pegs, clutch peg, brake peg, hand grips, an Indian head silver dollar on the horn plate, and an Indian head silver dollar (smaller one) on the starter button. There's other items coming though. Just so many paydays to go around.

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
I installed one on my bike. The difference is day and night, it really "finishes" the rear tail light chrome.

View attachment 2421

and after installation.

View attachment 2422

...and here is a side view.

View attachment 2423

The only thing I would do differently, if I had it to do again, is gently spread the tail light cover while putting it on. The two sided tape will "grab" the tail light before the light cover is in it's proper place.
got one. U r right finishes it niceley

·
Silver member
4,789 Posts
I did mine probably this past February or so, and it looks just like the day I put it on. Nine months now on mine. Even if it tarnishes or falls off, they can be replaced quickly and cheaply.

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
The first non OEM bling I bought for my Vintage and at $24 bucks was the best bang for the buck. Number two was the Kuryaken toe rests at $90 dollars..... Love them too. A non obtrusive little place to rest my extended feet while keeping them close to the controls. Kudos to Kuryaken on these products!

·
Founding Member
431 Posts
#1137 now sports one also, looks really nice.

Reactions: SterlingDrive
1 - 20 of 28 Posts