Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Belgian rider
My pillion passenger (usually my wife) has long legs and she wants to put her feet a little bit LOWER and FORWARD.
Are these the Floorboard Relocators I have to buy to get the right result for her ? Can I still use the original passenger floorboards on the Relocators ? 馃馃馃

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So as I was prepping for my parts to arrive, I was checking out some videos and advice for removing that retaining ring. I was able to find a video from a few years ago on a Victory, but it was the same part and concept. He used dental tools to get it out. I just happened to have some available and it worked great.
Here is the link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kb-IQe9hObo
It was a bit tedious to find the ends but with a little patience, I was able to get them off without destroying the retaining ring.

Registered
I make these brackets for the big Indians with factory passenger floor boards, it allows you to mount the highway peg of your choice for your passenger, comes with hardware to mount the bracket. Takes about 45 minutes to install the brackets, they are laser cut and powder coated in a gloss black. On mine I am using the Kuryakyn dog leg extension and their Swing Wing peg. Pair of brackets and hardware run $125.00, send me a PM if you are interested.
IMG_9818.JPG

1 - 6 of 6 Posts