Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Hi Satman. That is one beautiful engine!!! And it looks great surrounded by the blue. Uh, don't get upset, but you wouldn't happen to have a 'before' photo you could post so we could more easily see the difference compared to the original? :confused:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Kuryakin has some real nice things for the Indians. I am in love with nearly everything on the bike, but the one thing that did bother me were the lines of the Chieftain's front fairing turn signals. Kuryakin came out with the "Fairing Turn Signal Trim, Chieftain". It continues the lines of the headlight chrome and tends to round the signal light lines. I put it on mine and if you don't know it is an add on, it looks like it belongs.

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
Orderd the chrome tappet cover for my Blue and Ivory Chieftain, know it will set the appearance off even better.

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
You use a couple of the existing bolts that are already on the TS111

---
Texas Hill Country - Wimberley
2015 Blue and Ivory Chieftain

·
Registered
161 Posts
I seen these at the motorcylce show in minneapolis on a indian chieftain, could not believe how much of a difference it made in looks, great add on. Nice looking bike also!

·
Registered
384 Posts
I went with the fairing bits minus the bezels working on putting on visors but really like the tail light accent and faring bits. The tappet block cover I passed because of my experience with Kuryakyn plastic around heat and sun damage. The same could be said for the pieces I did put on but hoping not.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I went with the fairing bits minus the bezels working on putting on visors but really like the tail light accent and faring bits. The tappet block cover I passed because of my experience with Kuryakyn plastic around heat and sun damage. The same could be said for the pieces I did put on but hoping not.
Its made of metal,,, not plastic

·
Registered
384 Posts
That would be surprising I thought it would be hard plastic with chrome coating. My aluminum longhorn pegs warped over time (5 yrs) but did give good service. For 50 -60 bucks it being metal would be a good deal maybe Ill look at adding them too. I do like the way it looks.

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
Like it on my Chieftain, it is metal to hold up against the heat from the Thunder Stroke.

---
Texas Hill Country - Wimberley
Ahote - 2015 Blue and Ivory Chieftain

1 - 17 of 17 Posts