Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all , I have just fitted 3 of the 5 items I had on order for my Chieftain from Kuryakin . I have the Driving Light Bezels , Fairing turn signal trim , and the Windshield trim , I will fit the remaining 2 when they turn up , they are the Tail light top trim and the Speaker Grills . All the parts are stick on , but use a very high quality automotive adhesive backing . The instructions are clear and easy to follow . The Windshield trim , is in 3 pieces , but with a little care lining things up , was easy to fit . Preparation is important , to guarantee good adhesian . They lift the entire front of the bike , I love em , cheers from Australia , where we can ride 365 days a year ....
:cool: 20141004.jpg 20141004b.jpg 20141004c.jpg 20141004d.jpg

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Looks sharp

Reactions: Roll On

·
Registered
191 Posts
Looks Indian should have offer it! nice.

Reactions: Roll On and harry

·
Registered
958 Posts
looks very nice, gives me something to think about if I keep her. No I am not dissatisfied with my chieftain, just would like the more comfort of the Roadmaster. I am holding out right now for a color that is not listed yet, but is supposed to be coming later. I did talk to my sales person today and we might be able to work a deal, that might not be too painful. I will know Thursday. My chieftain is loaded with corbin top box. I was there today and couldn't believe how much those racks are that go on top of saddle bags cost. I have them, but I bought the bike the exact way it is right now. I have not added anything, except clothing. Lucky you that you can ride 365, would love to move somewhere where I could do that. Are your immigration laws as tough as NZ ?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Aussie - Looks sharp brother. I like the additions, now just let me know when you want me to outfit with some sick leather treatment, cause that makes an even sharper Chief!

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Hi all , I have just fitted 3 of the 5 items I had on order for my Chieftain from Kuryakin . I have the Driving Light Bezels , Fairing turn signal trim , and the Windshield trim , I will fit the remaining 2 when they turn up , they are the Tail light top trim and the Speaker Grills . All the parts are stick on , but use a very high quality automotive adhesive backing . The instructions are clear and easy to follow . The Windshield trim , is in 3 pieces , but with a little care lining things up , was easy to fit . Preparation is important , to guarantee good adhesian . They lift the entire front of the bike , I love em , cheers from Australia , where we can ride 365 days a year ....
:cool: View attachment 2538 View attachment 2539 View attachment 2540 View attachment 2541

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
I would like to see how the audio grills look. Did you get chrome? I hate when it rains and the current grills hold water.....

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
On their site, I notice they display the Indian with an LED ring around the main headlight, but see no where listed to get that ring, is it just to make the headlight look better for the photo, or is it something that fits our bikes and is offered as well ?

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts

·
Rider
1,100 Posts
I have the Kuryakyn chrome audio grills. With the wire mesh that Kuryakyn uses in place of the perforated stock speaker grills it seems to me that the sound gets through much more easier.

Reactions: cliff hanger

·
Registered
137 Posts
I have the Kuryakyn chrome audio grills. With the wire mesh that Kuryakyn uses in place of the perforated stock speaker grills it seems to me that the sound gets through much more easier.
I took the mesh off of my chrome covers and painted them flat black. Looks a lot nicer I think. The picture doesn't do it justice but you get the idea.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts