Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m fairly new to Indian Motorcycle Forums and Motorcycles in general but this afternoon I had the good fortune to visit with “Geresti “ himself and his young grandson Charles in Mr. G’s leather crafting workshop. Last week I was referred to “Geresti’s “ website by a fellow IMF member to view front fork wraps for my 2017 Chief Vintage. I liked what I saw and placed a custom made order consisting of 7 conchos w/ genuine Rooster feathers, headdress and front fork wraps with studs. All products were manufactured immediately and shipped within 24 hours. My merchandise was neatly packaged and arrived as scheduled. If you are interested in making your bike “POP”, give “nativeAmericanmotorcycle.com” a visit...you will not be disappointed!

no affiliation and no compensation received...
Mike Brown (Flydaddy)
F66828A3-A96C-4FE5-84A1-5508F606C307.jpeg

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. There's some really nice accessories on the website !!
I haven’t installed all products purchased, but will tomorrow morning. Remaining items to install are headdress on front fender light, front fork wraps and concho feather on storage bag aft of windshield. I’ll try to post photos when complete.
Flydaddy

·
Registered
2014 Vintage, 2000 Gilroy Silver Cloud,1973 Indian Dirt Bike
709 Posts
I haven’t installed all products purchased, but will tomorrow morning. Remaining items to install are headdress on front fender light, front fork wraps and concho feather on storage bag aft of windshield. I’ll try to post photos when complete.
Flydaddy
Thanks Mike for the nice article and look forward to seeing everything on your bike!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts