Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have a pic of a bike with the +10 kst bars would like to see what they look like on a bike

·
Registered
41 Posts
I´ve the +6" Apache Bars and the end right with the top edge of the fairing. So my Arms are strechted out leveled, very comfortable position. Think +10" is a little bit too high, one side for the look of the bike, other side for the riding positon.

Regards Markus

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im goin for comfort not the look. I already have the midrise indian bars and they are to short and they are a little bit above my fairing

·
Registered
41 Posts
The midrise bars are quite similar to the KST 6", thats right.
Installing 10" Apache Bars is a lot of work coming up if you do so. You'll have to extend the clutch cable, brake lines and the wiring.
Are you gonna do that yourself or will you let a dealer to this?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i had a 15 roadmaster and i did custom bars on it in my garage did it suck yea but managed. i had to cut and splice all the wires and add wire was a lot of work replace clutch cable and brake line everthing worked when i was done. i can buy a wire extension kit now dennis kirk has it. i emailed kst waiting to hear back from them to see if at bike blues and bbq if they can do it if not it may be a winter project

1 - 5 of 5 Posts