Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys reD a bunch if post on how to knock these plugs out and I did it but on my 18 there was only one not a problem but my question is has anyone put a peace of pipe in the back side of tone chamber to almost straight pipe it if so cool im gonna try it and see what happens 馃槈

Rider
I think auto dictation via cell phone might be the culprit here. Me thinks he says not a single problem knocking out the plugs n the stock exhaust and asking about the 2-1 peace pipe? If not maybe lay off the alcohol lol.

Registered
Almost looks like he knocked out the plugs and now wants to strait pipe it from the now removed plugs..????

Rider
Let me see if I get this.
He reaped information from the boards that made his task easier. So he completed the task on his 18 easy peasy. I believe he's asking if anyone has put a peace (piece) of pipe in the back of the tone chamber. He states if so cool he will do it. Hmm, betting he already has.

or is this helpful?
hey uysgay edray ayay unchbay ifyay ostpay onyay owhay otay ockknay esethay ugsplay outyay andyay iyay idday ityay utbay onyay ymay 18 erethay asway onlyyay oneyay otnay ayay oblempray utbay ymay uestionqay isyay ashay anyoneyay utpay ayay eacepay ofyay ipepay inyay ethay ackbay idesay ofyay onetay amberchay otay almostyay aightstray ipepay ityay ifyay osay oolcay imyay onnagay ytray ityay andyay eesay atwhay appenshay 馃槈

Rider
So I was curious as to tone chamber. I tried searching for it to no avail. Then it hit right in the head like a baffle coming out of the back of a muffler. (I'm not sure what that means) I think he means bypassing the baffles with a straight piece of pipe! HA! Is there cheese?

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry auto correct yes im wondering if anyone has staight piped it by putting pipe in the front side im gonna do it and see what it sounds like

Premium Member
Hey guys reD a bunch if post on how to knock these plugs out and I did it but on my 18 there was only one not a problem but my question is has anyone put a peace of pipe in the back side of tone chamber to almost straight pipe it if so cool im gonna try it and see what happens 馃槈
Did to gut the cat converter ? I plan on gutting my cat but im going to leave the mufflers alone. Then I want to change the air filter but not sure if I will have to Map/ flash the computer .

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
I put freedom true dauls on and used used stock mufflers with plugs knocked out sounds decent but I removed the cat while putting on true dauls

I'll try and get a sound clip .if you change the air filter to a high flow you will need a tune from indian or i bought a power commander i went with the power vision 3 by dyno jet got it and my s&s filter on fuel moto

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
I put freedom true dauls on and used used stock mufflers with plugs knocked out sounds decent but I removed the cat while putting on true dauls

I'll try and get a sound clip .if you change the air filter to a high flow you will need a tune from indian or i bought a power commander i went with the power vision 3 by dyno jet got it and my s&s filter on fuel moto
I ended up just using new mufflers these are the matuza

1 - 11 of 11 Posts