Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Or a pillow cover :rolleyes:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Or a pillow cover :rolleyes:
That,too! Tonite I knitted this with the new software I found.It takes any picture and programs it into the knitting machine.This is my first attempt. I knitted this, which is around 16" by 20", in about 15 minutes. I m going to do one of a Norton 850 Commando for my son. Probably will be a wall hanging.

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Excellent :D

·
Registered
272 Posts
very cool !...is that a picture of the final product?...or is there more to come?

single color only?....or can the design be done in multi colors.

I have sales and repair experience with high end home sewing machines that can do custom embroidery

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
very cool !...is that a picture of the final product?...or is there more to come?

single color only?....or can the design be done in multi colors.

I have sales and repair experience with high end home sewing machines that can do custom embroidery
This is done on a Brother 940 knitting machine. I found some software and made a USB cable to connect my lappy to the knitting machine. The software will load any picture into the proper pattern into the knitting machine.

This is my very first try with the software (img2track – knitting machine software by DaviWorks I m going to attempt to clean up a picture a bit with GIMP and see if it comes out any clearer. I can do up to four colors.

We just purchased a Babylock 6 needle embroidery machine. Now I know who's brain to pic if any questions pop up!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Jarhead, don't tell me you are into knitting? Here I always pictured you as one big, bad dude. :) Only ribbing you, man. Actually, there was a big bad dude who was into knitting -- anyone remember Rosey Grier the professional football player in the 60"s?

Draboo, you are very talented. If you make any with multiple colors, please post.

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts