Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Rider
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve seen the dirty bird side covers but just came across these:
Anyone have these yet? They are available for classic and new style bags.

·
Bronze member
4,109 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Looks like you can take the seat off without the side cover, that's clever. They should have went one step further and made the air valve accessible.

·
Bronze member
1,689 Posts
LOOKS NICE...I just lost my 2nd left side cover!
@30PlusRetlaw

·
Rider
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I believe these are the same ones Sykotic Industries sells. I just ordered a set from them painted to match my dark horse black. I'll post pics once I get them in.

·
Rider
1,262 Posts
Probably no worse than trying to read the oil level once the dipstick is out.
If there's oil on the dip stick, it's fine. You don't have to have it in between the full and add marks. You can also notch your dipstick to find the marks better. There are simple solutions to what you have mentioned. It looks way more troublesome to unscrew the chrome style dipstick with the tool.

·
Rider
943 Posts
they say Roadmaster on their selection of bikes but there is no provision for the rear crash bar. Ya I could leave it off but that's not gunna happen.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I believe these are the same ones Sykotic Industries sells. I just ordered a set from them painted to match my dark horse black. I'll post pics once I get them in.
Did you ever get these installed on your Darkhorse??? I am thinking about getting these for mine and would live to see what they look like..... Pics please

·
Registered
530 Posts
I’ve seen the dirty bird side covers but just came across these:
Anyone have these yet? They are available for classic and new style bags.

View attachment 577187
View attachment 577188
View attachment 577189
View attachment 577190
Thank you for the tip I just ordered them and the saddlebag extensions. I needed a reason to repaint my bike lol

·
Rider
730 Posts
Looks like you can take the seat off without the side cover, that's clever. They should have went one step further and made the air valve accessible.
Totally agree. Love the looks and easy access to the seat bolts makes this a winner. Very interested in purchasing a set....

·
Rider
1,023 Posts
Will they work with rear crash bars?

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts