Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another dealer shuts the door here in Kingman Az. Brand isn't long fore it goes the way of Victory.

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
Another dealer shuts the door here in Kingman Az. Brand isn't long fore it goes the way of Victory.
Not likely. Dealers are "come and go" independents, Polaris is solid for the long-run. I wish they would tune-up their customer relations and dealer relations policies quite a bit though.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I was told from the lady who was working there that the closing is due to the fact that the owner, who owns other buisnesses in Kingman is closing them all. Sounded like he was just done being a buisness man.

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
I was told from the lady who was working there that the closing is due to the fact that the owner, who owns other buisnesses in Kingman is closing them all. Sounded like he was just done being a buisness man.
Independents can come and go without major upset to the brand... in certain uncommon cases, losing a dealership can actually be a good thing. Still it is alarming to the public when that happens and is fodder for the trolls and nay-sayers etc..

·
Registered
306 Posts
If you ever stopped by there you'd understand why they went out of business. When in the area I used to make a point of stopping in and buying something, trying to support a small Indian dealer, but after the last stop that was it for me. If the help doesn't give a chit neither do I.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts