Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys, I'm looking for some help on installing some speakers on my scout 60. I want to put them on a keyed fuse but i cant seem to kind a wiring/fuse panel diagram. I'm going to use a fuse tap. Any ideas which one to tap and what kind to get? Thanks again

·
Bronze member
5,097 Posts
I put two power sockets on my 2016 Scout, one 12v socket to the battery so I could charge stuff with ignition off, and a USB to a switched source so I could leave stuff on the bike and not run the battery down. Here is where I connected the two. I don't know if the wiring has changed since then, but probably not.

I think the pink/black wire had a plastic cover that extended past the spade connector and had to be cut short. And I think it was taped to the wire bundle, perhaps not.

I thought I put up a thread when I did the mods but can't find it now. Perhaps it was on our local Aussie forum.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you so much dude. I really appreciate it. I didn't want to have to start tracing wires. That should get me where i need to go. You are awesome.

·
Bronze member
5,097 Posts
I hope it works out for you.
If that switched wire is in the same place on the newer bikes it might be helpful to others to post your results.

Oh yeah, about me being awesome. Do I get a certificate that I can show my old school teachers? :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts