Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my brother (62) any myself (60) finally did a ride to Key West from tampa,fl in February 2020. After years of me owning multiple bikes, he breaks down and says i want an Indian. He gets a chieftain dark horse in 2019 and we make reservations for key west!!!
if you want to get closer to a family member, take off just the 2 of you and enjoy a beer, cigars, the wind and the sun. lets just say time marches on for everyone and "im going to do that next year" sometimes never happens.
we lost our mom a few weeks ago, but my last great memory is talking her while on this trip to let her know we are ok and sitting with her when i got back over a dinner and sharing all the pictures i took. 2 weeks later she was gone.
glad i didnt wait.

if its on your bucket list, do it. if its something you've been waiting for the right time, its now not tomorrow. Live life, enjoy it cause you only get one ride.

You cannot imagine the looks we got. the harley's drive by , but at the pumps its "man those are nice bikes"
i had people walk over just to look, "can i take a picture"
i found 2 people that worked inside the walgreens i was at, outside with their camera just to look and click a few. the green and cream turn heads!!

20200212_085420.jpg

20200210_095154.jpg
20200211_122241.jpg

·
Registered
125 Posts
Like Fetal said above, I'd also give anything to take another ride with my older brother. We started riding together when we were 10 and 12 and have ridden together off and on our whole life. We had plans to ride to Alaska on adventure bikes when we retired, but he was killed in a car accident (other driver crossed center line) when he was 6 months away from retirement. Miss you LeRoy...

·
Registered
88 Posts
Yep, I was actually gonna head down there for my wife's birthday next week, and it shut down....terrible timing !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts