Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Founding member / Distinguished
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sure this is a stupid question but I was doing all the license and registration paperwork today, entered in my new security code and was documenting in the owners manual and saw were to put down the serial number of the key flob. OK where is it? I removed the screw off of the flob and the only number I can see is the one on the processor chip. Nothing that would resemble an actual serial number. I am sure it will only be a matter of time before I lose the flob and want to make sure I can get another matched to my bike. Any idea what I am suppose to put down? Dean E

·
Registered
113 Posts
On my "Indian Motorcycle Certificate of Pre-Delivery Inspection" sheet after the VIN: was an item labeled Key Fob # and then Key # so I am guessing that the Key Fob # is what you are looking for. BTW, mine is 5 digits in length.

·
Texas Hill Country
4,697 Posts
I flushed my FOB down the toilet of the Chinese restaurant last Wednesday night.
I got a new PIN number from a fortune cookie and it worked.

·
Founding member / Distinguished
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On my "Indian Motorcycle Certificate of Pre-Delivery Inspection" sheet after the VIN: was an item labeled Key Fob # and then Key # so I am guessing that the Key Fob # is what you are looking for. BTW, mine is 5 digits in length.
Looked mine up and found it there. Thanks Dean

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Ya know, I never got one of those, certificates, guess I better call the dealer ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts