Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After extensive research and development, and using the latest damping technology, K-Tech Suspension is pleased to offer nitrogen gas pressurized twin shocks for the Indian Scout. The twin shock design offers sleek and subtle styling in a deep black anodized, CNC machined aluminum body, with your choice of chrome, black, or gold tubes. The unique design is spring-less, and relies on cutting edge valving and pressurized fluid for a smooth and controlled ride. Starting at $795 for a pair with chrome tubes, to $895 for black or gold tubes - 10% off through the end of September 2015!

Complete your suspension upgrades with Tracker fork cartridges and / or fork springs from K-Tech!

Click here for more information regarding the Bullit shocks. Please call 800.645.6521 to place an order and mention you are a forum member!

Tracker fork cartridges are posted here - K-Tech Suspension Tracker Fork Cartridges For Indian Scout | Indian Motorcycle Forum

-----

Sample images:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can you link the info on the front fork options?

The rear shocks look nice. I really like the gold option.

Cant wait to hear from people with these shocks installed.

·
Registered
51 Posts

Macho,
Here is a link to our website with info on the K-Tech Tracker fork cartridges for the Scout. They really complement the Bullit rear suspension upgrade and balance the bike quite nicely.
K-Tech Suspension Tracker Fork Cartridge Kit
There also some nice comments from Scout owners on the Bullits in the Observations on rear shocks thread. We are also awaiting a full review by Motorcyclist Magazine shortly

·
Founding member
1,744 Posts
I really like that custom Scout. The Bullit shocks nicely balance the retro tractor seat so as not to have two sets of springs on top of each other. I like the look of the retro front suspension, but I have to wonder how well that works.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I love the clean look of these Bullits... how have they been for you guys that have them?... Do they ride and hold up well? I'd hope so for 8 or 9 hundred dollars.

EDIT: Oops, after a little more looky-see in here, I think I've found that these are the way to go for me. I'm all about lightweight add-ons or take-offs. And I'm also into LOW or NO Maintenance... these look easy to wipe off to keep clean and shiny. Now to find them at a good price. Anybody offer these at a Veteran's discount? ;)

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
I love the clean look of these Bullits... how have they been for you guys that have them?... Do they ride and hold up well? I'd hope so for 8 or 9 hundred dollars.

EDIT: Oops, after a little more looky-see in here, I think I've found that these are the way to go for me. I'm all about lightweight add-ons or take-offs. And I'm also into LOW or NO Maintenance... these look easy to wipe off to keep clean and shiny. Now to find them at a good price. Anybody offer these at a Veteran's discount? ;)
You are right: these are very easy to keep clean. Furthermore, they do not 'bottom out', so the ride can be less 'jarring' which, depending on your riding style and the condition of your roads, you may prefer to the 'harder' ride of the standard shocks. My own experience has been that they allow the bike to go a little lower in some situations, meaning that very occasionally the silencers may touch down before the footpegs on some right hand corners - not a big problem, but a bit of a surprise to find that the black paint had worn off the right hand end cap in places! This hasn't happened since I fitted silencers that are thinner and so don't drop down as far.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts