Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Rider
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Super excited to be installing my new K&P Engineering filter on the Vintage tomorrow! If you want to preserve/increase the performance of your bike and make it a keeper, you should consider one. - John

Attachments

·
Rider
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is the OEM Filter....

And the K&P Kit (Black Anodized with buffed ridges) which includes an oil wrench, 1 spare O ring, Billet aluminum body, and internal 304 SS surgical mesh cloth filter media.

And the completed installation. :)

Here's the important things: using this filter will NOT affect your warranty; 100% metal construction dissipates more heat than any other oil filter; Absolute filtration to 35 micron, and two magnets for pre filtering; Filters better & flows 5 to 7 times more oil than the OEM filter (critical for air-oil cooled engines). Lower differential pressure means better efficiency which can be realized in MPG or HP; Cleanable and reusable anytime, so it will be the last oil filter you'll ever buy.

Let me know if you have any questions or would like to order one!:) Thanks- John

www.jethrosparts.com
Please be sure to LIKE US on Facebook!
JethrosParts | Facebook

·
Super Moderator
5,854 Posts
John - bring one of these to the Pow-Wow for me, if possible. I'm interested and would do the install there.

·
Rider
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will do Quinn. I have one in stock as shown above which to me is made for the TS 111 engine in look and fit (and function). I'll include that in my shipment to Chiefland Chiefland Pow-Wow . There are some other options depending on the look you're after. You can check them out at our website www.jethrosparts.com . Let me know if you'd like something different. And of course I'll be extending you a Chiefland Pow Wow attendee discount! Thanks- John

·
Registered
80 Posts
Watched the video from Witch Doctors - very informative. I'll be buying one!

·
Registered
497 Posts
I'll include that in my shipment to Chiefland Chiefland Pow-Wow . There are some other options depending on the look you're after. You can check them out at our website www.jethrosparts.com . Let me know if you'd like something different.
Please add a Black powdercoat one to the list. I've had them on other bikes and they're great. I'll see you in Chiefland (Rudy Ridolfi)!

·
Rider
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you Rudy. I will get one ordered for you. Thanks for the patronage! - John

1 - 11 of 11 Posts