Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would add a couple pics of my DH, The bike has the following goodies- Dirty Bird fairing with Klock works windshield and MTX premium sound system, custom Corbin Ostrich seat, Reinheart pipes, Lloyd carb cover and Indian stage 2 Cams. The bike has been lowered with the Indian shorter fox shock and to make the wife happy new short Indian back rest.. ( I hated the taller one ) this one will stay on all the time. :)

Ride safe my friends !!

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Very Nice looking !
Do you have front picture with the fairing, how do like it ?
I'm thinking of adding a fairing and kind of like how they look way better than just the Indian windshield
Thanks for any info !

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very Nice looking !
Do you have front picture with the fairing, how do like it ?
I'm thinking of adding a fairing and kind of like how they look way better than just the Indian windshield
Thanks for any info !

Hey Orange, hope these help.. I was in the same camp, I wanted the DH because I liked the longer rake vs the other models and at the time non had a fairing - I liked the look of these and the fact you can take it off and put it on gave me the best of both worlds - its easy but I leave it on all the time..

I really the look and having something a little different is pretty cool, over time the other Indian fairings have grown on me, everyone has their own tastes and mine seems to change with time lol - but I love this bike and cant see selling it for anything else.. If you go to YouTube there are several videos from dirty bird concepts showing the fairing - the one that sold me was them putting one on on the dealer show floor it was pretty detailed.. Hope this helps.. Ride safe !!

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts