Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They come with 2 1/2 inch baffles. Want to make them loud. Anyone know anything about Big City Thunder. I heard they can hook me up.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Love em!!Case Closed!! Was gonna go with the Rush Exhaust,but my bank is not as big as others. Rush-$900. V and H $634. delivered to my front door! And the more I looked at the ends on the Rush pipes,I thought I was getting away from "THAT LOOK"! Oh! Yeah! And the $300 diff.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WHAT!!! I got hoodwinked!! I called the guy at Rush and he gave me the number of a dealer who would sell it to me directly because my Indian dealer will not sell anything but Indian products. Anyway that guy quoted me something like $ 879. before taxes and freight. Seems like this guy was in South Carolina maybe........... who knows. Anyway, I'm really happy with the V and H.

·
Registered
465 Posts
WHAT!!! I got hoodwinked!! I called the guy at Rush and he gave me the number of a dealer who would sell it to me directly because my Indian dealer will not sell anything but Indian products. Anyway that guy quoted me something like $ 879. before taxes and freight. Seems like this guy was in South Carolina maybe........... who knows. Anyway, I'm really happy with the V and H.
Having my V&H's and Indian A/C installed by dealer this Saturday (01/17/2015). I like how they look and sound, hope to get a slight power boost.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Having my V&H's and Indian A/C installed by dealer this Saturday (01/17/2015). I like how they look and sound, hope to get a slight power boost.
Let us know what you think. Check fuel mileage too. Some of these guys say they are getting 50 mpg. The best I've gotten is 34.8. Downhill with the wind in my back. But I only have the V and H slip ons. Stock.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Let us know what you think. Check fuel mileage too. Some of these guys say they are getting 50 mpg. The best I've gotten is 34.8. Downhill with the wind in my back. But I only have the V and H slip ons. Stock.
I really like how they look with my chieftain, sound terrific at idle, cruising and when accelerating. I'm not good at calculating, or guessing MPG, never thought it meant much to me. Satisfied if bike runs good.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Went thru Sam Houston National Park, the locals told me to do speed limits cuz of the speed cops. 55 mph-avg. 33.8 mpg. When I got over to Livingston got on the big road back to H-Town, 85 mph all the way, avg.34.7 mpg. So the bike is telling to mash the motor!

·
Registered
289 Posts
I paid 741.00 to my door with tips of my choice for RUSH.
I have Rush on my Harley, with the 2in. baffle....REALLY sounds good. I have the stage ones on my Vintage, I would love to get the Rush on my Vintage, but I got to have fish tails......Rush doesn't offer them.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have Rush on my Harley, with the 2in. baffle....REALLY sounds good. I have the stage ones on my Vintage, I would love to get the Rush on my Vintage, but I got to have fish tails......Rush doesn't offer them.
Have you checked the Freedom Performance Sharktail True Duels. I saw them for like $850. They sound freaking awesome and look incredible! Someone on this forum posted a video.

·
Registered
89 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
I have had the V&H on my Chieftain since day one and added the big sucker at 500 mile service and I have been averaging 44 MPG combination City & freeway BTW I love the V&H sound and at 3000 Miles they are a little loader but still sound great.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts