Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Rider
773 Posts
It already is? Looks perfect but I hear ya. Have fun!

EDIT:
Such a great picture. Thats a dynamite angle to shoot it from.
I noticed they have the turn signals aligned on the fork instead of the road. You'll have to turn those down or have the seller do it for you. Looks weird and I wonder who set it up like that.

·
Silver member
4,987 Posts
Welcome to the tribe!

Reactions: boynton6spd

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It already is? Looks perfect but I hear ya. Have fun!

EDIT:
Such a great picture. Thats a dynamite angle to shoot it from.
I noticed they have the turn signals aligned on the fork instead of the road. You'll have to turn those down or have the seller do it for you. Looks weird and I wonder who set it up like that.
Not sure I understand what you are talking about regarding the turn signals?
What should they look like?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Not sure I understand what you are talking about regarding the turn signals?
What should they look like?
Think he just means the angle of them, they look to be pointing slightly up instead of straight forward. The flat side of the light should be same as the headlight, perpendicular to the ground. And the pointy end should point straight back, not towards the ground. Could just be the angle of the photo but the one on the right of the bike looks more off than the left, maybe just got knocked by someone accidentally.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Think he just means the angle of them, they look to be pointing slightly up instead of straight forward. The flat side of the light should be same as the headlight, perpendicular to the ground. And the pointy end should point straight back, not towards the ground. Could just be the angle of the photo but the one on the right of the bike looks more off than the left, maybe just got knocked by someone accidentally.
Makes sense...I pick the bike up in the morning and will adjust them when I get home!
Good eye!

·
Senior member / gold
6,951 Posts
Can’t wait to make this thing an awesome bar hopper!!! View attachment 608472
Sweet ride. You need to think about moving your mirrors below your bars, instead of above. They're almost the perfect height to go below. Give it a try. I moved mine below, and I have the stock Indian bars. I like them a lot that way.
Here are the parts I used from Amazon...

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Added the Vance and Hines turndowns from eBay for $186 brand new...little too quiet...going to remove the insulation from the baffles....I like the how the turndowns follow the lines of the fender.

·
Bronze member
1,641 Posts
YEP...lets do it!!!

Reactions: boynton6spd

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Love it! Those bars and open fender make it look mean!
Thanks! I agree, the bike is totally transformed, and they are all Indian parts, fender, wheel and bars!
I'm a big dude, 6'3 290 and love the scout bobbers but look silly on them, this is my stripped down "bobber".

1 - 19 of 19 Posts