Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Vendor / bronze
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You can get two for $280. One for each side. Hand made in America....What can I say. If you want something cheaper that will last a couple years, shop on Amazon or Ebay. However, you may not be able to find anything for large bottles. Once again Thunder Works is providing a product option, a new product if you will. If you want something cheap you should have bought a cheaper bike. If you find something cheaper, go for it. We are simply offering high quality products (We stand behind them.) Many of our products are not available anywhere except from us.

·
Silver member
4,819 Posts
Well, thank you for the additional information. Get a cheaper bike?!? Naw, the ones I have now were cheap enough....kind of. I'm entitled to my opinion just like you're entitled to sell your product for whatever you like, or what the market will bear. The holder is a bit pricey in my opinion, that's all :p Best of luck and I hope you sell a boat load of'm :)

See now?.... free bump!!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Sorry , that thing is atrocious looking.
Sticks out like a sore thumb.
A bit overpriced in my opinion.

·
Original member / Distinguished
5,808 Posts
$140 for a drink holder. Quite a bargain :rolleyes:
Yeah, I first thought, oh boy, a holder for enough water for the long haul. But stopped cold when I saw that price. :eek::(

Reactions: Roadie

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
crazy price make mtging bracket a diff. way to cut the price.. just sayin...... just cause bike is overpriced doesn't mean accessories need to gouge people too.if you overprice your product it won't sell anyway.... but holding a a yeti is something I'd be interested in I must say

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
I applaud Marcus / Indianaftermarket for making quality parts for our bikes. I have no problem at all paying a little more to support him or any other US made product.
Isn't a Yeti just an overpriced thermos anyways?
Keep up the great work Marcus

·
Drag me down and let me burn forever!
738 Posts
You can get two for $280. One for each side. Hand made in America....What can I say. If you want something cheaper that will last a couple years, shop on Amazon or Ebay. However, you may not be able to find anything for large bottles. Once again Thunder Works is providing a product option, a new product if you will. If you want something cheap you should have bought a cheaper bike. If you find something cheaper, go for it. We are simply offering high quality products (We stand behind them.) Many of our products are not available anywhere except from us.
no drink holders are worth $280, unless they can do my laundry, make me dinner, and rotate my tires.

Sorry , that thing is atrocious looking.
Sticks out like a sore thumb.
A bit overpriced in my opinion.
agree 100% the design is not appealing AT ALL.

I applaud Marcus / Indianaftermarket for making quality parts for our bikes. I have no problem at all paying a little more to support him or any other US made product.
Isn't a Yeti just an overpriced thermos anyways?
Keep up the great work Marcus
RTIC ALL THE WAY!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Jeez, guys if you don't like it don't buy one! If y'all think you can come up with something better there's nothing stopping you.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Marcus, is it available in tan?

·
Vendor / bronze
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes it is available in tan. It has a purchase button on the website just no photo yet. One of my customers just got a black one and he loves it. I personally like tan leather. I have to dye the leather myself to get the look I like. I like natural looking leather with slight color difference. Too many leathers are colored by robots and they look too perfect.

·
Vendor / bronze
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes you can choose the concho as long as we have it in stock which we normally keep at least 5 of each. But we could get a run and you would have to wait or pick another one. I just added the selector to the website.
IMG_9024.jpg

1 - 20 of 20 Posts