Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

July Ride of the Month Contest

7K views 23 replies 18 participants last post by  TampaAl2014Classic 
#1 · (Edited)
Welcome to the July's Ride of the Month Competition!

June's ROTM WInner @THOR504

Please follow all instructions posted below
  1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
* These are optional but encouraged

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome to the July's Ride of the Month Competition!

June's ROTM WInner @THOR504

Please follow all instructions posted below
  1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
* These are optional but encouraged
Just an FYI - You accidently downloaded the wrong picture of the bike. Thats the picture of May's ROTM WInner.

#4 · (Edited)
#7 ·
2014 Vintage.
Custom paint designed by my wife and me, triple LEDs, heated grips and V&H turn down pipes. Best memory: Any of the 20K miles I’ve ridden it so far with my wife not far behind on her Cam-Am F3. View attachment 640997 View attachment 640997 View attachment 640998 View attachment 640997 View attachment 640998 View attachment 640999 View attachment 641000 View attachment 641001
This is one of the most beautiful Vintages I have seen.
Well done.

#6 ·
Not really expecting to win due to so many beautiful rides some of you have; but thought I'd post a few pictures anyway from my July rides.
2018 Chieftain - Steel Gray
Haven’t changed performance but added the following so far.
Rinehart Slip on exhaust
Eagle lights – LED gen 3
Kuryakyn LED Brake Lights
Vizi-tech brake light flash module
Kuryakyn Spear Brake Pedal/Peg
Indian Billet Shift Peg
Mustang Seat with backrest
Klock Werks 12” Flare windscreen – dark smoke
Indians Rear crash bars
Jack Daniel's Graphics.
Barnett Clutch Cable & Shaft Arm on stand-by. Have the parts but still sitting on my workbench.
There's more but can't think of them at the moment.

#13 ·
2018 Indian Roadmaster with Roadsmith trike conversion. Independent rear suspension. with air ride.
Added Chrome accents to front of faring and dash. Indian face on horn assembly. Rhinehart exhaust. Personalized license plate.
Bought used Breeze trailer and had it painted to match bike.
The trike is a joy to ride.

#20 ·
19 cheiftain icon

TAB Zombies
Stage 2 cams
Power Vision with Craig tune
KST handlebars
Klockworks wind screen
Wimmer air cleaner
Heated Indian grips
Saddlemen road sofa LS with green stitching & heat w/matching back rest

Favorite with that bike is definitely the north side of the big horns, beartooth pass and the Grand Tetons

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

#21 ·
2016 RM with custom paint by Eric at Hollister Powersports
LLoyds 558 Cams
Dynojet PV3
Denali Soundbomb horn
Denali D2 Lights
Skene Lights up front
Indian Adaptive Headlight
Custom Dynamics Pro Beam Auxiliary Lights
Klockwerks windshield
Ultimate Seat extended ride
Rivco Trunk Relocater
Admore Brake Light
Custom dynamics Saddlebag turn/brake lights
Passenger armrests
Saddlebag rack
Saddlebag side protector
Kuryakyn Saddlebag Hinges
Rox Handlebar Risers

Every trip we make on our Roadmaster is our favorite trip. We have been cross country to D.C. New Orleans, Seattle, and to Mazatlan for Mexico's Sturgis, then we took a ferry to La Paz and cruised the Baja Peninsula

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system
Land vehicle Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle
Wood Drinkware Barware Flooring Gas
Automotive lighting Hood Light Automotive tire Motor vehicle
Fuel tank Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive fuel system

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.