Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after being out of motorcycling for 15 years, I jumped back in to do some touring riding with a few buddies. I have been looking at mostly Harley Davidson touring bikes, but ended up getting an Indian Chieftain Limited that's on it's way to me right as I type this because the bang for the buck couldn't be beat. My buddies ride HD, but I guess I'll be the black sheep. They seem to be cool with me having an Indian ride among them, but I do hope I don't catch too much crap from others outside my group.
I really don't care overall... just don't feel like arguing..lol.

Howdy everyone!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Welcome to the Tribe.

·
Bronze member
1,595 Posts
Look at it this way, you're a rebel, unique and not a conformist. At least that what I tell my wife that I am, she just rolls her eyes. Enjoy the ride, congrats and welcome from SoCal.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Look at it this way, you're a rebel, unique and not a conformist. At least that what I tell my wife that I am, she just rolls her eyes. Enjoy the ride, congrats and welcome from SoCal.
I've never been known to conform...lol. Good point!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Well, after being out of motorcycling for 15 years, I jumped back in to do some touring riding with a few buddies. I have been looking at mostly Harley Davidson touring bikes, but ended up getting an Indian Chieftain Limited that's on it's way to me right as I type this because the bang for the buck couldn't be beat. My buddies ride HD, but I guess I'll be the black sheep. They seem to be cool with me having an Indian ride among them, but I do hope I don't catch too much crap from others outside my group.
I really don't care overall... just don't feel like arguing..lol.

Howdy everyone!
It’s almost like being in junior high all over again. Congratulations on your new bike. Post a picture when you stop riding it long enough to snap one.

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts
Scorned welcome from the Australian members too. I am like you all my mate have Harleys except one who make the jump and says he will never go back to the Harley after owning an Indian. He as I do still love and respect the brand but love Indians more.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts