Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
I just bought the same ring on Ebay.....thot it was a hoot that they Advertised as HD Indian ring!
I think your idea is great....want to do mine with Indian Red....
What type paint did you use? I considered painting with nail polish and trimming excess with nail polish remover!? Just want something that will stay put.."

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just bought the same ring on Ebay.....thot it was a hoot that they Advertised as HD Indian ring!
What type paint did you use? I considered painting with nail polish and trimming excess with nail polish remover!? Just want something that will stay put.."
Indian touch up paint from the dealer

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think the guy uses different addresses. the rings are new and not used as posted. ( great deal anyway)

·
Registered
672 Posts
Soooo, how often you wear Indian Red nail polish? ( sorry couldn't help it, if your gonna lob em out there soft I'll hit em hard)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Jz my Big Toe nails.....real men don't pain all them nails here in Tennessee!

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Only problem is the therapy don't start until April up here. :(((((
The way things are going, those of us that ordered in August of 14 might get it in April of 15:( therapy, therapy, therapy Please

·
Registered
672 Posts
The way things are going, those of us that ordered in August of 14 might get it in April of 15:( therapy, therapy, therapy Please
No doubt. And I've already read in more than one place, that second run people are being told they will get there's in March or April, I'd be VERY unhappy to get mine just before them, and down right p##### off if a single second run comes out before I get mine.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts