Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is on the way! Shipped out yesterday. Ordered it 5 weeks ago.
Never thought I could get excited about a new jack, but I am!
$680 for jack, adapters and T handle. From what everyone says it worth it. I sure hope so!

Reactions: MilwDave

·
Bronze member
2020 Roadmaster Darkhorse
1,215 Posts
If you figure out how to change the oil with the bike on the lift let me know. I’ve made a mess in my garage last two oil changes. I even bought their silly drip pan.

·
Rider
517 Posts
Is on the way! Shipped out yesterday. Ordered it 5 weeks ago.
Never thought I could get excited about a new jack, but I am!
$680 for jack, adapters and T handle. From what everyone says it worth it. I sure hope so!
What the hell?! I ordered mine 02DEC19 and STILL hasn't shipped....I will be calling....again. Maybe this time they will pick up.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you figure out how to change the oil with the bike on the lift let me know. I’ve made a mess in my garage last two oil changes. I even bought their silly drip pan.
Subdude, that's probably a job I'll do with the bike NOT on the jack!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What the hell?! I ordered mine 02DEC19 and STILL hasn't shipped....I will be calling....again. Maybe this time they will pick up.
They didn't answer for me, either. I used their email address from when I ordered it, and stayed in contact that way. The only time they answered the phone I'd when I called later in the day..about 4:30pm, Central Time

·
Bronze member
2,099 Posts
The drip pan is useless. I found a rectangular oil pan that fits between the arms of the jack that works perfect using a funnel to divert the oil.

·
Rider
517 Posts
They didn't answer for me, either. I used their email address from when I ordered it, and stayed in contact that way. The only time they answered the phone I'd when I called later in the day..about 4:30pm, Central Time
Yah I called right around noon here in NH. Asked to receive a call back with an update on my status...nothing. I will E-mail them again today.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts