Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to find out if the Indian lift adapter that J&S sells will fit my Sears Craftsman motorcycle lift. If someone has a J&S jack, could they take the time to measure the length and width of the lifting portion and the width of the lifting arms. Also the center to center of the lifting arms??? Thanks, Frank

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Just use 4 hockey pucks on your rails of your Craftsman lift, save yourself a bunch of money. Put two on each rail, position them to avoid brake lines and switches, good to go.

·
Bronze member
1,786 Posts
Just use 4 hockey pucks on your rails of your Craftsman lift, save yourself a bunch of money. Put two on each rail, position them to avoid brake lines and switches, good to go.
That is what I have been doing for the last three years. Not pucks per se, but the wall protectors for door knobs.

·
Banned
4,925 Posts
I threw this together last summer. It sits on the lift arms of my no name jack. Yep it's fugly. The center piece is flexible enough to allow the two longer pieces to form to the slight "V" of the lower engine cases. It works great and bike is very steady on the lift. When I get around to it I'll make one that's a bit more presentable LOL.

100_8008.JPG

100_8009.JPG

1 - 4 of 4 Posts