Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys and gals,
I got my endorsement last month and yesterday I rode my first Indian Scout and I am in love! I have never had the want for a bike of my own...until now. Don't get me wrong, I love riding with Rich, it's so relaxing without a care in the world, but there is something about the power in your hands! For those that don't know, I sell FOB holsters to keep them from becoming damaged in your pocket, AND they just look bada$$! I figured it out and I ONLY need to sell 183 more FOBS to buy myself a Scout! For those who have purchased from me and love them.....show your friends LOL!

It's been a bucket list of mine to get my endorsement and NOW ride the Indian. Lucky me! I'm blessed!

Have a great day everyone! remember FOBS at [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I sell the black or tan fob holster, with an indian head snap and sewn in fork key slot for $59.00 + shipping (unless outside the US then it may be more shipping depending on location). If you would like to see/read reviews regarding this fob holster, you can go to this forum link
Indian leather Key FOB holder

Thank you for inquiring and if you are interested please contact me via email at [email protected] with shipping info, color choice, etc.
Have a great day and ride safe
Kim
KKLeathers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts