Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Bronze member
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Indian Motorcycle Polyester Shower Curtain 60x72 Inch , theres a few other popular Indian mc designs on ebay. Got one for my chiefs wigwam. Well.... what next :)

Attachments

·
11th Light Infantry Brigade
3,603 Posts
Hate to bust your chops but I'm itching to know - Are you getting shot glasses, coffee table, clock and under drawers too

·
Bronze member
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
none of them...just an Indian shower cap , like the one im told you have :) lol

·
Speak softly and carry a big stick. Teddy R
1,529 Posts
Yeah, no. I love my Indian Vintage, and my wife knows it and gives me lots of space to spend time with my other favorite gal. But, shower curtains, underware, etc.... in the house she would draw the line in the sand and kick my sorry arse out to the cold garage forever. Hell, I had to take my Indian clock to work, I wanted to put it up on the TV. Had it on the kitchen table, till it ended up on my cars dash.o_O

·
Senior member / silver
3,453 Posts
I'm looking for Indian condoms complete with head dress at the reservoir tip. Please advise if you find any.
Thank you and God bless.

my damn cell phone

·
11th Light Infantry Brigade
3,603 Posts
LOL - at least your not sensitive [email protected] Davidson would be crying the blues right now and extolling the virtues of all things Harley - :D

·
Bronze member
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
its all fun my friend, ride safe ....btw better tell Basshole that closest I could find was "feathurlite" pemmican flavor lol

Reactions: Basshole

·
Super Moderator
5,879 Posts
Hate to bust your chops but I'm itching to know - Are you getting shot glasses, coffee table, clock and under drawers too
Nah . . . . what he didn't say was that he has 3 of them . . . . to hide the Harley in his garage. :eek:

·
Senior member / silver
3,453 Posts
I use the French tickler type. But I'm selfish so I turn them inside out.
Hmmm, thunderstroke Semi syn or scout synthetic for lube?

my damn cell phone

Reactions: RiderJohn

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Ok. Let's get serious. To all the harley guys out there. If you had to buy a condom and you had a choice between harley brand or indian brand, which would you buy?

·
Gold member
6,463 Posts
My first adventure with condoms; I cautiously approached the pharmacist (female) and placed a pack of condoms on the counter, she replied 3.59 plus tax I freaked and said TAX I thought you just slipped them on,I left embarrassed.

·
Senior member/ bronze
1,769 Posts
I could use this for my family bathroom

Reactions: Roll On
1 - 20 of 38 Posts