Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my RM for a month now, and can't reset the average fuel economy. I follow the owner's manual, and nothing happens. I mentioned it to the dealer, and he said he tried a few other bikes in the show room with the same issue. I also had a lot of trouble resetting the oil life monitor to 100%. It kept wanting to go back to change oil now everytime I'd shut the power off and back on. Anyone else having similar issues? Otherwise I love the bike...

·
I want to go fast.
1,268 Posts
I got the new flash yesterday with my 2500 mile service and replacement of the audio control panel. Oil warning finally gone!

·
Registered
148 Posts
I've had my RM for a month now, and can't reset the average fuel economy. I follow the owner's manual, and nothing happens. I mentioned it to the dealer, and he said he tried a few other bikes in the show room with the same issue. I also had a lot of trouble resetting the oil life monitor to 100%. It kept wanting to go back to change oil now everytime I'd shut the power off and back on. Anyone else having similar issues? Otherwise I love the bike...
I haven't had that issue yet

·
Registered
132 Posts
]I haven't had that issue yet[/QUOTE]
its not an issue. Its a simple reflash on the computer. Dont make a big thing out of it. :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
I had issue and the new flash fixed it.
Good Morning Ballgame, I took my RM in for it's 500 mile oil change and service last month. On the way home from the dealership which is 200 miles from home, I noticed that the Oil Life Monitor said change oil soon. I set it to 100% and it keeps going back to change oil soon. Does the dealership install the new flash?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey Pyro - what's the issue with the audio control panel? My audio controls just started going haywire today with the pause control when listening to music on the iPhone. Dealer is stumped and going to call Polaris on Monday.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey Pyro - what's the issue with the audio control panel? My audio controls just started going haywire today with the pause control when listening to music on the iPhone. Dealer is stumped and going to call Polaris on Monday.
My 2016 Roadmaster audio controls are in mute mode what can I do to get rid of it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts