Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the heated seat on my bike but the harness has been hard to come by. Tried ordering off of partzilla and even the Indian service parts website but every where has it listed as temporarily unavailable.

Anyone have one they are willing to part with?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Bronze member
1,294 Posts
Is it the hand strap or the trunk harness?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The description is Harness, Heated Seat Jumper. I don't think that is the same as the trunk harness but the PN would be on the white tag on the harness.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Here is what it looks like: it's the thing labeled A - B in the drawing. The plug on the bottom of the seat plugs into the "A" end. It's like an adapter. I need one myself for the heated seat I just bought. I had no idea I was going to run into this issue. It's part no. 2415036.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I finally found one from a forum member on here. Thanks for the help.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just talked to Corbin today. They specifically told me the seat would be plug and play. After talking to other Indian owners I found that was not true. Corbin says they were not aware of the change depending on who you talk to there. They are supposed to get back to me about changing the plug. I have a 2 up seat on order. I bought the adapter. Waiting to see if I need it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts