Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I have been putting out requests all over the forums for someone to take pictures of the rear amplifier installed showing the connections but have received nothing but crickets.

Anyone...anyone? Beuller?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Texas Hill Country
4,697 Posts
Bro-

Ya know if I had one I'd be out there in the rain with my hip boots on to take a pix.
I can shoot a picture of all the wires behind my Hi-Fi set up here in the pad if that would help ya?

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I don't have rear speakers on my Chieftain so I can't help you there but I have a question. Did you go to the dealership and tell them you would like to look at the rear amp so you can draw a schematic? You may find they are very helpful. And if not your dealership....perhaps another. There is always a reason for a ride.

Semper Fi,
DrZ

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would do that, and still might. My dealer is great so they'd probably help me out even though I am working on a better, less expensive solution. That's what I do. ;)

·
Founding member
507 Posts
Dave,
I'll be getting my rear speakers installed sometime this month if and when the dealer get's the parts. If you don't have what you need by then shoot me a pm and I'll do it. By the way-received the wire harnesses you shipped me 3 days early and installed my front Polks last night. You were absolutely correct my friend. Very easy. did not have to loosen or move anything. Took my time and all went well. Let me tell you, those things crank!! I love it. What are you working on for the rears? I'm damn sure I'll be interested. At this rate it won't matter how loud of pipes I wind up getting. I'll still hear the tunes. Thanks for your help!!
Rodney

1 - 5 of 5 Posts