1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
18F5EA2C-1FCD-4973-AF85-276227CA8E5C.jpeg
2C44004E-93F3-41EE-92AD-B81A2FCBE6FB.jpeg
1D2EC4BB-42A1-4E93-8299-60038F6998B0.jpeg
This is what came on my bike, here are pictures with the mid rise bars and Rox riser. Is there a wider windshield to give more wind protection?

·
Registered
8,005 Posts
There is a guy here in St Louis that makes custom windshields. My brother has used him for 2 on his HDs. He does fantastic work including fabricating chrome brackets where there was none before.

I'll get his name and number and report back to you.

·
Rider
740 Posts
I have the Long Rider Shield Battleaxe 14". It is 28 1/2" wide at the widest point. Not sure if it is wider than your stock shield.

·
Registered
52 Posts
You might want to look at Klock Werks. I have the 12 inch with mid riser bars and I ride with my windshield down 99 percent of the time and feel no wind on my face and body. and I am 5' 11. You do realize with the mid riser bars you will feel the wind on your hands.

·
Registered
52 Posts
You might want to look at Klock Werks. I have the 12 inch with mid riser bars and I ride with my windshield down 99 percent of the time and feel no wind on my face and body. and I am 5' 11. You do realize with the mid riser bars you will feel the wind on your hands.

·
Premium Member
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I do realize that, I was wanting to see what else is out there after riding to work in 39 deg weather, was a little chilly.

·
Registered
8,005 Posts
View attachment 483570 View attachment 483568 View attachment 483566 This is what came on my bike, here are pictures with the mid rise bars and Rox riser. Is there a wider windshield to give more wind protection?
Check this site out.

Motorcycle Windshields from the Windshield Experts | National Cycle

I spoke with my brother a few minutes ago. His windshield for his FLXR was Custom and he cannot locate the info. His windshield for his Softtail Heritage Classic cam from National Cycle.

·
Premium Member
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Looking at the picture it wouldn’t be wide enough. I have the curved Indian shield now. Would have to start to cover up the mirrors.

·
Registered
121 Posts
What height klockworks is the same as the Indian flip shield?

The Indian flare is stopping the buffeting, even all the way up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 21 Posts