Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

301 - 314 of 314 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Sergio, just wanted to say thank you for all your hard work supporting the Indian Scout community!
Would you mind sending me a 2016 Indian Scout ABS Service Manual?
Thank you in advance! My email is [email protected]

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello everyone,

New around here (Well, officially anyway). I very recently bought a new (to me) 2018 Scout Sixty ABS and have been lurking around here for a few weeks. Anyway, I've been making some changes to the and decided to buy a PDF version of the Service Manual. (Literally just bought it about an 1h & 1/2 ago)

Having said that, my first "official" act as a member is to provide a link (see below) to the manual which I've uploaded to my Google Drive. Hope this helps a few folks out (and provides @sergio88w a little relief, lol)

2018-2019 Indian Scout-Scout Sixty-Bobber Service Manual

Edit: Forgot to mention that the this PDF file is bookmarked and searchable. As far as visual quality goes, I'd give it a solid B. Not the greatest but, definitely usable.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thank you
Hello everyone,

New around here (Well, officially anyway). I very recently bought a new (to me) 2018 Scout Sixty ABS and have been lurking around here for a few weeks. Anyway, I've been making some changes to the and decided to buy a PDF version of the Service Manual. (Literally just bought it about an 1h & 1/2 ago)

Having said that, my first "official" act as a member is to provide a link (see below) to the manual which I've uploaded to my Google Drive. Hope this helps a few folks out (and provides @sergio88w a little relief, lol)

2018-2019 Indian Scout-Scout Sixty-Bobber Service Manual

Edit: Forgot to mention that the this PDF file is bookmarked and searchable. As far as visual quality goes, I'd give it a solid B. Not the greatest but, definitely usable.
Thank you!

301 - 314 of 314 Posts