Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

261 - 280 of 319 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
No problem, send me your email. The file is too big to upload on the forum
¿Tiene el manual de servicio de sesenta scout? Le agradecería que me lo enviara, ¡gracias!
No problem, send me your email. The file is too big to upload on the forum

Do you have the sixty scout service manual? I would appreciate it if you sent it to me, thanks! My email [email protected]

·
Rider
469 Posts
¿Tiene el manual de servicio de sesenta scout? Le agradecería que me lo enviara, ¡gracias!

Do you have the sixty scout service manual? I would appreciate it if you sent it to me, thanks! My email [email protected]

I now have a 2019 Scout. Could you possibly email me the correct manual? My Email is [email protected]
Thank you!!!!

·
Rider
938 Posts
You people know how large the PDF files are for a service manual? Most email boxes will not accept files that large. Some services won't even let you email an attachment that large.

·
Rider
938 Posts
My post was double posted, I can't seem to delete it so I am editing it this way.

PS I found a PDF service manual for 2015-2017 Scout/Scout Sixty online but I am not allowed to post the link here. Good luck, maybe you can find it. LOL

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
afternoon all, Just looking to see if anyone posted the 2016 scout sixty manual. just looking for torque specs

thanks

261 - 280 of 319 Posts