Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

221 - 240 of 284 Posts

·
Rider
450 Posts

·
Rider
450 Posts
Thanks. I only saw the manual for the 2017 models. It is my understanding that it is different for the 2019 models due to the ride modes and different connectors. Like the auxiliary one.
Yes, there will be minor changes like that, but to my knowledge no one has a PDF (free) version of anything newer than my links. If spending that kind of cash for a physical copy is worth it to you then by all means go for it. If you do, there are countless members that would love you long time for scanning it into a complete PDF to share.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks Duck, I appreciate your quick action. However, this manual is for the big 111 bikes. I posted in the Scout 60 forum but perhaps should have said Scout or 60 in the request.

Luckily, somebody has just PM'd me the Scout manual.
Hey do you mind sharing? Thanks!

·
Rider
850 Posts
Well, I got lucky. Here is the service manual for 2015-2017 Scout & Scout 60

I don't know why the link appears to make a reference to HD. But it is the Scout & Sixty Service manual for those 3 years. About 55 megs, 508 pages.

Note: when you hit the download button, BE PATIENT. It seems to have no indicator as to DL progress and it is loading the entire manual to a browser PDF viewer, so it will look like nothing is happening and it takes time.

Once the entire manual is loaded to the viewer you can use the DL button in the PDF viewer to save the manual to disk.

https://www.carlsalter.com/mcpdf/Harley_Davidson - Indian Motorcycle 2015-2017 Scout & Scout Sixty Service Manual.pdf

EDIT By Moderator: Link non-operable, access denied.

221 - 240 of 284 Posts