0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Why not go for it and **** 'Politically Correct'
Regards

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Who cares? It's your motorcycle, name it what you want!

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You can name your baby whatever you want.

A guy down here on the HISD board wants the local schools to get new mascots and names because he thinks names like Redskins, warriors, Rebels, etc are not PC. It happens in pro sports I guess it was bound to happen in schools. The only problem I see is not all the schools can be named the powderpuffs, v-j-jays, or pussywillows.

I say buck the the system and name your bike whatever the hell you want. PC is BS.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm thinking Geronimo would tick more people off,,,,, so go for it!! Geronimo!!!!

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like that 40CAL. Plus he can scream it as he passes people.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
19938 said:
I'm thinking Geronimo would tick more people off,,,,, so go for it!! Geronimo!!!!
That one is taken already by Boggy G
Regards

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Due to some recent posts on here I think ' Floating Cloud ' may be a suitable name.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i think Chief Crazy Horse is what i would go with if i had an Indian. or Cochise (since i lived in Cochise county AZ for a while)

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
When I get my Chieftain Tour it will be named Wild Eagle, in honor of 'Chief Wild Eagle' from the TV show 'F Troop'.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Name your bike whatever you want. Names are like vanity license plates ,no one cares, do what makes you happy it is your bike.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks, will. John Wayne and Indians go together like chickens and Colonel Sanders. Sheeeeesh! sarcasm is lost on this thread. Give me back the Harley riders' Universal mantra of 'Show me your t*ts!'

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Your right about the sarcasm we need to take this more seriously. So, All kidding aside I'd rather be riding a Pocahontas than a John Wayne.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
13945 said:
Your right about the sarcasm we need to take this more seriously. So, All kidding aside I'd rather be riding a Pocahontas than a John Wayne.
it doesn't get any better than riding pocahontas!!!

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
19938 said:

it doesn't get any better than riding pocahontas!!!
Lol, now that's funny right there!

Uh oh! She was 12yo when she saved John Smith from her dad. Lord please forgive us, and bless the Pygmies in New Guniea,,,,

Psych, Tom every time I see your screen name, I think, 'That answers a ton of questions without talking,,,'

Kg

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
20064 said:
...nickname my 2014 Chieftain 'John Wayne'?
Much more sensitive than General Custer,,,,

Give me time, I'm slowly evolving,,,,,,

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Who cares my wife and I calls our bike Little Pony and I just laugh

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm thinking Pocahontas would be a great name...who wouldn't want to ride Pocahontas!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts