Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to share that I've been staring at this red 2015 Indian Chieftain that's been sitting right outside my workplace window for the last week. The owner had a 2015 Scout parked out front for a few weeks before. Not sure whats going on, but obviously the Roadster is next, and I'm not sure I'll be able to handle it. The guy blasts his music, or NPR or whatever he's listening to, parks it, and gives this nice look around, like he knows that everyone is just drooling over the bike.
Someone is gonna have to teach that punk how to share! Or at the very least give him a beating so that I can ride it. There's also a part of me that thinks he's on this forum, and that maybe he'll take the hint...

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Just wanted to share that I've been staring at this red 2015 Indian Chieftain that's been sitting right outside my workplace window for the last week. The owner had a 2015 Scout parked out front for a few weeks before. Not sure whats going on, but obviously the Roadster is next, and I'm not sure I'll be able to handle it. The guy blasts his music, or NPR or whatever he's listening to, parks it, and gives this nice look around, like he knows that everyone is just drooling over the bike.
Someone is gonna have to teach that punk how to share! Or at the very least give him a beating so that I can ride it. There's also a part of me that thinks he's on this forum, and that maybe he'll take the hint...

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
A 2015 Scout already, very interesting as we who have ordered one are anticipating a Dec delivery.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Yes it is very normal, when I ordered mine I was drooling over the commercials and website. I had to replace 2 tvs and 3 laptops.:confused:

·
Registered
723 Posts
Fetish forum? I think not.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts