Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Founding member / Distinguished
Indians. LOTS of Indians
3,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iron Indian Riders Reunion. This is an annual event that draws in approximately 100 bikes a year, at revolving locations each year. Last year was in the Texas Hill Country. Three previous years, Durango, CO. This year; Arkansas! Bikes that show up are mostly the new Spirit Lake models (’14 to present day) but usually a few Gilroys and Kings Mountains roll in. This year’s will be held in Russellville, Arkansas in the center of some of the best riding in the country. Though most participants belong to the IIRA and own Indian Motorcycles, all Indian Riders are welcomed. In fact, all bikes are though rarely are there more than a few other brands than Indian. The IIRA’s motto has always been “For the Riders by the Riders.” More info can be found on the FB Event here : https://www.facebook.com/events/466662800772669/

·
Indians. LOTS of Indians
3,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Finally .. it's time. This is the week .....

·
4,815 Posts
Please share some pictures from this event. Those of us who couldn't go would like to see some of it.

·
Founding member
2014 Red Chief Classic
918 Posts
I was an inaugural member back on July 4th, 2002. A large number of us met up at Daytona Bike Week in 03, with about 60 of us riding down to Key West together for a couple of days. The next year the rally was started at Indian Point up in Branson, MO. Great people.

Reactions: rickkcir and PE4CE

·
Indians. LOTS of Indians
3,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was an inaugural member back on July 4th, 2002. A large number of us met up at Daytona Bike Week in 03, with about 60 of us riding down to Key West together for a couple of days. The next year the rally was started at Indian Point up in Branson, MO. Great people.
Yep ... .. I didn't get my first Indian until '09, rolled into Branson in '11 when I'd joined the IIRA. Since '15, it's taken a different path being hosted in Durango 3 times, Tx Hill Country last year, and AR this year. Should be interesting to see what 2021 brings us....

·
Indians. LOTS of Indians
3,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Please share some pictures from this event. Those of us who couldn't go would like to see some of it.
I didn't get a lot of pics. Wasn't a huge crowd... somewhere between 35-40 bikes total this year thanks to the Wuhan crap. But, saw a lot of great friends as always and enjoyed riding the area as always. It was originally planned at this location as a memorial ride for LongRider (Steve Smith) whom passed last year at this time.

I'm just glad we finally got out to see everyone with all the crazy cancellations of events this year

·
Registered
142 Posts
I was at the ride to the Keys too. T That ride was for Lumpy... I made IRIP 2... good times for sure.

·
Founding member
2014 Red Chief Classic
918 Posts
Yes, I made the 1st Branson Rally and also the 5th. I was living up in Memphis back then.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts