Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
5,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received the IPS X-Pipe we have been waiting for. First-class quality throughout... finely crafted stainless steel and impeccable finish welding inside and out. Excellent hardware and illustrated installation instructions included. Looks like a real winner to me! Now back to the workshop to get busy!

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
I remember you posting that you were getting one of these. Keep us informed as to how you like it.

Reactions: Geoff-3

·
Registered
5,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am in danger of making too many changes at once without anything other than a subjective method of comparison... but I figured I might as well have everything pretty close to my final configuration before sending this bike off to the dealer for the big bore mods and dyno runs. Still have to do some initial PVCX testing when the weather here improves a bit.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I just received the IPS X-Pipe we have been waiting for. First-class quality throughout... finely crafted stainless steel and impeccable finish welding inside and out. Excellent hardware and illustrated installation instructions included. Looks like a real winner to me! Now back to the workshop to get busy!

No photos displayed of this fine piece of equipment?

·
Registered
5,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
4-photos attached... display is fine from here. Maybe funny business going on with the Forum software though. Anyone know why photos would display for some and not for others?

·
Registered
5,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Difference was only the source location from which I used the copy command. The coding looks altogether different so must be some funny business with Google. Hopefully this solves the mystery... Now I just have to wonder how many of my postings with images have been useless because the images did not display for everybody... frustrating stinking computers. o_O

·
Registered
5,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It showed for me first time.
I have had a number of others complain about the same issue with other posts... I don't know what exactly is causing the difficulty. Google forces your android phone pictures onto their cloud by default, it is very difficult to prevent that from happening because you no longer have direct control over the file system on Android o/s phones... Google owns it and controls it. Once they have the content on their server, you can copy the files back to where you want them, but only 1 file at a time and a laborious process. Apple pioneered this domineering control of things... the other big players have followed suit. If I can get things to work as expected, hopefully my rant will be over... Sorry!

1 - 20 of 123 Posts