Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one using the IPOD NANO on their 2014 CHIEFTAIN? If so how is it working out and could use a little instruction on set up. Would be greatly appreciated.

·
Founding member / Distinguished
3,424 Posts
Any one using the IPOD NANO on their 2014 CHIEFTAIN? If so how is it working out and could use a little instruction on set up. Would be greatly appreciated.
I used a memory stick on mine but I believe all you need to do is use your Ipod cable and attach the usb side to the connector behind the access door on the lower right side of the fairing. Indian even included a little pouch to put the Ipod into. Select the usb on the mode switch the left handle switch assy and it should start to communcate with your Ipod. Good luck, Dean

·
Registered
154 Posts
On our Roadmaster we use the Nano. Just like Dean said it is just plug it in and select USB on the audio.Very Simple, Very Satisfied!!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks DEAN & POPPA. Will give it a try soon as I figure how to get my CD's to my computer then to the NANO. THANKS AGAIN for the help

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts

·
3,424 Posts
Thanks DEAN & POPPA. Will give it a try soon as I figure how to get my CD's to my computer then to the NANO. THANKS AGAIN for the help
Hope things work out for you. Like elrod said you can transfer your CDs to Itunes. Once you download and install the Itunes then open it up and put your CD in the computer. Itunes will read it and ask if you want to load them into Itunes. You can use the Apple lossless download or if you go MP3 make sure you manually select going to 320 kbps to get the best quality for your music. Once you have this done you can then connect your Ipod and synch the songs to the Ipod and then you are ready to roll. Dean E

·
4,064 Posts
Its easy'er to use a thumb drive just download to it and plug it in. you have to charge the ipod

1 - 8 of 8 Posts